tisdag 14 maj 2013

Last words..

I'm going to finish my time here on the blog with a few words and a few pictures from the visit to Latvia.
I had an awesome time there and I really suggest all of you who are able to do a thing like this to take the chance, it's worth it! 

Before we left all the people wrote very kind things on a paper about every person, this is my paper and I really like it 

Me and Krishna took a picture with one of the guards at the statue of liberty

We visited Swedbank and went up 25 floors! 

On our freetime some of the Latvians took us to a very beautiful church

They also took us to "House of blackheads" 



We went to the very beautiful beach in Jurmala (the weather was very hot that day) 

Jurmala

On the train to Jurmala

It was a pleasure to write on this blog, have a good time! 

//Josse 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar